Saturday, May 1, 2010

Superhuman..

I'm wondering so much,how does it feel when i'm becoming a man with super power just like Superman,Powerpuffboy,Doraemon,Avatar,or Gatotkaca?
It must be so damn cool if i can fly,read people minds,being invisible,seeing people naked even when they're wearing clothes,done my chemistry test in 10 seconds,stay in 5 different countries in one day,and anything..

If only i could be a super human,the girls are going to chase me,but in this era some boys also can do it i think,wkwkwk..
A super human,it doesn't mean i have to be a super hero,saving people's life and help a cat which trapped in a girl's skirt,i just want to enjoy it and use my power for my own business,hohoho,it sounds so selfish indeed..
But i do have my own problems,i should solve mine first..
Okay okay,i'll help the others later..I promise..wkwkwkwk..

I always dreamed that i have a power to control something like water or fire,and use it to hit my friends who's trying to annoy me..haha..
Then i'll also use my power to build my mom a big castle to live in..hmm,also with her own limosyn of course..
Then at last but not least i'll help people who dialed 911 from their phone,or 0809.HERO.1.001 from their minds..wkwkwk..

Ooowh,my life would be so beautiful i think..I'll find no threats,no bad people,aaaaaaannd ... no happiness,haha..because bad things are matters in our life!!
i feel,i learn and i change from those bad ones..

Finally,i'd prefer the way i am now..
Thanks God :)

No comments: